Whenever I send a scheduled message from Verizon Plus Messenger it goes out but the person doesn't get it
renfest

I sent my husband a scheduled message early this morning so he can remind himself from something he never received it it went out but he never received it I always send him messages to remind him of things and scheduled messages and this time I didn't go through I'm wondering if it was because of the storm. I cleaned out cash I restarted my phone I reset the network settings everything and it's still not working.

0 Likes
Re: Whenever I send a scheduled message from Verizon Plus Messenger it goes out but the person doesn't get it
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@renfest wrote:

I sent my husband a scheduled message early this morning so he can remind himself from something he never received it it went out but he never received it I always send him messages to remind him of things and scheduled messages and this time I didn't go through I'm wondering if it was because of the storm. I cleaned out cash I restarted my phone I reset the network settings everything and it's still not working.

What make/model phones are involved?  Has there been a recent update on the Message+ app, e.g. what version do you have?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Re: Whenever I send a scheduled message from Verizon Plus Messenger it goes out but the person doesn't get it
renfest

I have 8.1.5 my husband tried to send me one and it didn't go through so it stuck somewhere and the text message ether

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@renfest wrote:

I have 8.1.5 my husband tried to send me one and it didn't go through so it stuck somewhere and the text message ether

I have v8.1.5 on my moto z4 phone.  I just scheduled a test text message (5 min future) and it was sent/received successfully.  What make/model phone do you have?  My test scheduled message was sent to my email address, not to a phone and was received from vtext.com.  Not sure if that means anything.

renfest

Mine used to work I think what happened was with the ice storm we're having so many issues that it's no longer working even on my husband's phone it's not working

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@renfest wrote:

Mine used to work I think what happened was with the ice storm we're having so many issues that it's no longer working even on my husband's phone it's not working

Are you using WiFi calling or cell data?  What make/model phones do you have?  Not sure what an ice storm would have to do with it unless your phones got damaged.  What kind of other issues are you having?

renfest

I have a OnePlus 8 and I'm on Wi-Fi

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@renfest wrote:

I have a OnePlus 8 and I'm on Wi-Fi

You might be on WiFi, but do you have WiFi calling turned on or are you using cell service for calling/texting?  Have you posted on the OnePlus Community Forum?

https://forums.oneplus.com

Is it only scheduled texts or all texts that aren't working?

Re: Whenever I send a scheduled message from Verizon Plus Messenger it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When did this issue start, renfest? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? *Rebecca

0 Likes