Re: Where can I download Message + for Win 10?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your feelings and not sure about the link, acraftylady2. However, the link provided would be the only way to download the desktop application for Message plus. So since you were asking for where it can be download, please give the link a try. I trust this information is beneficial. 

EdwinL@VZWSupport

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I understand your feelings and not sure about the link, acraftylady2. However, the link provided would be the only way to download the desktop application for Message plus. So since you were asking for where it can be download, please give the link a try. I trust this information is beneficial. 

EdwinL@VZWSupport

@vzw_customer_support , Your agents are not helping by continually saying we can download the Message+ desktop app for Windows 10 from the website. THERE IS NO OPTION ON THE WEBSITE FOR A SUCCESSFUL DOWNLOAD OF THE WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP APP.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but be ready to PROVE it!

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
JoEbY-X
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I get to the option to click on "Install on my devices" it gets stuck, with just a spinning circle forever. Any other options?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JoEbY-X wrote:

When I get to the option to click on "Install on my devices" it gets stuck, with just a spinning circle forever. Any other options?

Not sure where you're seeing 'Install on my devices', but the website does NOT have a link for Windows 10 desktop app.   You can download the old v1.0.17.0 install file here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoEbY-X

Are you downloading that software to your computer from our website link here? 

https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D1716366078151...

Did you check the memory capacity on your device to ensure that you have enough memory space to download the software? 

0 Likes
ntervu

Thanks for the link to the application.  Really appreciate you posting it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ntervu, you are more than welcome! We are here for your support if you have additional questions or concerns. 

0 Likes
shmuel3641
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here you can download message plus for windows 10 latest version! Download, unzip and run the installer...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/93hv9ezphu4iqjm/Message%20Plus%20Windows%2010.zip?dl=0

dawnyf

Thanks for the link. I just used it to successfully reinstall the older version of Message+ on my Windows 10 PC.

I'm still disappointed that Verizon stopped developing this app though. It was buggy but it worked well enough for me to continue using it, in hopes they would iron out the bugs over time. 

0 Likes
Ian_M_Walker

Drat.  I'm down at a friend's place and was hoping to install this too.  My version from my OneDrive and yours no longer work on Win 10.  There is a message about the hash file being incorrect.  I wonder what has happened.

Cheers.

0 Likes