Where is the link for the messages app, or web site for pc? It seems to have disappeared as of yesterday.
kgmdmm

Where is the link for the messages app, or web site for pc? It seems to have disappeared as of yesterday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the link for the messages app, or web site for pc? It seems to have disappeared as of yesterday.
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Where is the link for the messages app, or web site for pc? It seems to have disappeared as of yesterday.
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
kgmdmm

Nice answer, but when you click on the button you go to mobile app, not for pc. I want to get my messages on my pc. Where is that link or button or whatever?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The above link has these other 2 links within.  One is the Desktop app the other the webpage app.

My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

You must sign into your My Verizon account first, then click the link.

Verizon Messages: Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
kgmdmm

The second link (for pc) gets this error message> Same issue I've had since

yesterday morning with my bookmarked link.:

Server ErrorThis server has encountered an internal error which prevents it

from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration.

Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Try clearing the cache and cookies and history from your browser.  Use another browser.  I have tried it on Firefox. Chrome and MS Edge on PC with no issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of ensuring you are able to manage your messages online kgmdmm. I clicked on the links and verified they are the correct links to install Messages on your PC. Are you clicking the link provided by Snn5 from your mobile device or directly from your PC?  Is this your first time trying to access Messages from your PC?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes