While using the Verizion Message plus......If i delete a message does it automaticly delete the same message on my phone?
golfdad916

If I get a message say a phone number....and i delete it while on my messanger using my computer.  Does the same message get deleted on my phone>?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: While using the Verizion Message plus......If i delete a message does it automaticly delete the same message on my phone?
Weth
Legend

If you are using the Message+ client on the phone, then yes it will get erased. If you are using the phones text messaging app (the most common), then no it will not get erased. Once it gets to the phone on your messaging app, it is stored locally.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: While using the Verizion Message plus......If i delete a message does it automaticly delete the same message on my phone?
Weth
Legend

If you are using the Message+ client on the phone, then yes it will get erased. If you are using the phones text messaging app (the most common), then no it will not get erased. Once it gets to the phone on your messaging app, it is stored locally.

0 Likes