Why Am I Told That I'm Disconnected From Intergrated Messaging?
cameltop

I am getting:  This device has been disconnected from the Integrated Messaging service. Do you wish to browse your messages offline or erase all messages from the device and reconnect?  This is on my MAC OS.  I had this installed a while ago but stopped.    This is on my MAC OS.  I had this installed a while ago but stopped using.  Now I'm stuck with this and it won't work.  Please help!  If I try and delete it stays on the screen for hours saying it is.  I can't get pass this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Am I Told That I'm Disconnected From Intergrated Messaging?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This error has got to go, cameltop. I know how important messaging others is, and together we’ll turn this around. What we recommend first is to re-install and re-setup the app using this link:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/

Let us know what happens.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cameltop

Hello David,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times.  I’m guessing there are some files left over on a Mac somewhere that is causing this, but I’ve been unable to find anything to date.

William [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cameltop,

We're on the case. When you are using  your Mac, have you attempted to choose yes when it gives you that error? It will erase messages from your local drive, not from the cloud itself so you shouldn't lose any information. Please try that and let us know how it works.

JosephT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cameltop, taking those steps would certainly have been the best course of action. We are sorry to hear that you are still receiving this message. Do you currently use Verizon Messages for your cell phone? If so, are you having any issues connecting with the app on your phone? When using the App on your Mac, did you sign in using a currently active cell phone number?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes