Why Won't My Boyfriend Get My Texts From My LG V20?
SDGILESRN

LG V20: Have had this phone since the first of Dec. No issues until a couple days ago. My boyfriend does not receive my txt msgs. When I look at msg info, they always say "delivered". I get all his txts and calls. And he DOES receive my calls. I noticed his contact in my phone, under message  is blue. I also can't send him an invite, as it does not say "invite" by his name. Like I said, this started a couple days ago. Any ideas??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG V20: Problems with 1 contact.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it's an issue that started within the past several days and you're using Verizon Messages, it's likely related to the Verizon Messages updates and not phone specific.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may want to search the forum; numerous threads the past several days reporting issues due to updates to the Verizon Messages app.  The latest version was released late last night:

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.4

0 Likes
SDGILESRN

I did see some similar issues, but with different phones. Does the make of the phone not matter?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it's an issue that started within the past several days and you're using Verizon Messages, it's likely related to the Verizon Messages updates and not phone specific.

SDGILESRN

Ok awesome. Thank you.

0 Likes