Why Won't My Note 4 Get Messages From Her S7?
kenpo1980

Hi,

My wife has an S7 and I have a Note 4, we both are on Verizon. For some reason I stopped receiving her text messages as of yesterday. I am receiving text messages from other people but just not from her.

She mentioned her phone just did an update the other night and we are both currently on opposite ends of the country so I am not sure if that's related to it but we can't seem to figure it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving wife's text messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are either or both of you using Verizon Messages?  If so, it's received four updates the past few days and users are reporting various issues, including the one you describe.  The latest version (6.4.4) was released last night.

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.4

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are either or both of you using Verizon Messages?  If so, it's received four updates the past few days and users are reporting various issues, including the one you describe.  The latest version (6.4.4) was released last night.

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.4

bearone21
Legend

i had so many problems with verizon's messaging app years  ago that i use the default app & have never had any issues with updates,including the latest security update for my note5.

0 Likes