Why am I not receiving Message+ Texts?
radonkulous
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently, as of about five days ago, I have stopped receiving text messages while using the Message+ web app. I have noted the following regarding the web app of message+:

• I am able to receive messages if they are MMS (group text or image/video).
  • I am still receiving all messages on my actual phone, both MMS and SMS.
  • I am able to send messages with no issues.

In an attempt to troubleshoot, I have switched to multiple browsers and computers. Given my environment, installing the Windows app is not available to me. I work without my phone, so having the webapp is very important to me. Additionally, it is the only reason I am using Message+. Thank you for any assistance in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Not Receiving Text
snap0rz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue myself.

Re: Message+ Not Receiving Text
ffjxc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having a problem seeing the text in the message blocks with message +.  I get the message but empty boxes.  Have to go to my phone to read the texts.  Uninstalled & reinstalled but nothing.  I'm using messages + 2.0.2 on a mac running Sierra 10.12.1

Re: Why am I not receiving Message+ Texts?
sjackson1

I'm experiencing the same problem. When the app was first installed it worked great! I was receiving all messages on my desktop as I should. After about a few months, text messages stopped coming through. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing. Can someone please provide and/or share some type of fix for this issue.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Why am I not receiving Message+ Texts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As someone who always uses my own messaging, I can imagine how stressful this must be.  Let’s turn this around.  Is the Message + application working normally on your phone?  Are you receiving some messages on your desktop or none at all?  What changes occurred around the time this first started (if any)?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes