Why are my messages not syncing across all devices?
roemhildtg

This is happening to me to. If I send a message from the website "Verizon Messages" it does not appear on my phone. If I send a message from my phone, it does appear on the website. It just seems that messages from the website are not being pushed back to my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are my messages not syncing across all devices?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone do you have?

I just tested with my Droid Turbo 2 and messages sent from the website showed/synchronized on my phones' Message+ app, as well as on my integrated/connected iPad.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
roemhildtg

I have an Gallaxy S5. I was using the Google Messages app, and it wasn't syncing. So I switched to using the Message+ app and it still wasn't syncing with that app either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

roemhildtg, syncing messages should be par for the course when it comes to Message + (formerly called Verizon Messages). When did you notice that they weren't syncing? What version of the app are you running on your S5?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes