Why are texts not going through to one of my contacts?
Not applicable

Today, around Noon, ALL texts to a specific contact are not going through. I am able to receive texts from that contact, and they can send and receive from other people on varying providers networks.

Is this happening to others? What excuses are you getting from Verizon?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Starting 2/5/14 at Noon, no texts to specific contact going through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Jimville,

Let's keep those messages flowing. It sounds like everything is working on our end since you are receiving the messages. If the other user is not receiving your messages please have them reach out to their carrier to complete troubleshooting to make sure their account is set up correctly.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anotherdamnregistrationrequire,

No excuses here! We're here to help get to the bottom of this!

This issue may be device related. What model phone do you have? If you or the other user have an iPhone, this may be related to the iMessaging feature. Powering off this feature will allow the device to use the standard SMS text messaging feature on both devices and should function with no problem.

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
Jimville
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem to one Sprint contact . They can text and call me and I can call them. but I  am not able to text them. Message info says success no errors. ????

0 Likes
Jimville
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can Verizon tech contact Sprint tech and check routing of text from Sybase???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Jimville,

Let's keep those messages flowing. It sounds like everything is working on our end since you are receiving the messages. If the other user is not receiving your messages please have them reach out to their carrier to complete troubleshooting to make sure their account is set up correctly.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes