Why can't I receive FLIX messages?
HaleyChristine08
Enthusiast - Level 1

How is it that I'm not the account owner of my own account. I cant receive a FLIX message because I'm an account member and not the owner. I cant even get to talk to someone when I call customer service because the menu options are confusing and I don't know where to go. Help please!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FLIX message and account owner
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HaleyChristine08,

No worries, all you would have to do is contact our Prepaid Support team at 888-294-6804 and they can un-register your account so you can re-register as the account owner. They can also address your flix concerns.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on a pre-paid account?  If so, they don't have Account Owners, only Members.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure you're able to reach your messages, HaleyChristine08! When registering your My Verizon account you may have chosen the Account Member option instead of Account Owner. You have the ability to change your account role through My Verizon . Once logged in hover over the My Verizon tab, located to the right will be "My Profile" and click "view all".

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuport

0 Likes
FLIX message and account owner
HaleyChristine08
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it's pre-pay Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HaleyChristine08,

No worries, all you would have to do is contact our Prepaid Support team at 888-294-6804 and they can un-register your account so you can re-register as the account owner. They can also address your flix concerns.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport