Why can't I text via the website anymore?
ELIMAR21

When I click on "Send a message" now, I get a blank screen. This has been true for several weeks. I used to love texting from my laptop. What happened??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I text via the website anymore?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I use the messaging services from My Verizon as well ELIMAR21, so I know how important it is to take care of this situation. Let's gather some additional information to better assist you, have you cleared the cache/cookies from your browser? Is this happening with all the browsers that you use?

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ELIMAR21

OH! I just tried another browser (Chrome; I had been using Firefox, which

until recently worked fine) and the text messages loaded beautifully! Thank

you. I have no idea how to clear the cache and cookies etc., so I'm really

glad switching browsers worked. Thank you very much!

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 8:22 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How to clear the Firefox cache | Firefox Help

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ELIMAR21, I am glad to know that Alfredo's suggestion worked for you. I see our community member Ann154 provided steps on how to clear cache for Firefox. Do you have any other questions or concerns we can assist with?

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ELIMAR21

Thank you for all your help!

0 Likes