Why did Vzw take away online messaging?
HeSal84

I use online messaging while at work because I can't have my phone on me. It made keeping in contact with my family in case of an emergency easy and convenient. Today, within fifteen minutes of being online, using messenger, it all of a sudden said my session had expired and to login to continue this option. But when I logged in the only option I had was downloading an app to my desktop to continue using messenger. Why? Why can't we have the option, especially if the computers we work will not allow us to download any outside apps? This is a HUGE inconvenience to me and I find it drawing me away from Verizon as a service provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why did Vzw take away online messaging?
jhoekstra01

I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I assure you that we want nothing more than to allow you the opportunity to send messages to your entire family from your computer, HeSal84. I’d be happy to help you today and find a solution.

I have included a link to send a message through our MyVerizon service here http://vz.to/2m6PR57 Please click the link in the first step labeled “send a message”. Can you please clarify where you are navigating to online and sending messages? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TRAJEN39

Anytime I try to send a message the message disappears and it has to be refreshed

0 Likes