Why do my locked text messages
ANDDUR7
Enthusiast - Level 1

My locked text messages get deleted without my knowledge, is there a different way to save them so I don't  lose these important text's? Is it the app? or the service? Im using the message+ app.

Labels (1)
Re: Why do my locked text messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked your phone's app store for a text backup/restore app?

0 Likes
ANDDUR7
Enthusiast - Level 1

No I haven't, I never had this issue before the phone I have now, and the massage+ app.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

A text backup/restore app is beneficial when changing phones and isn't carrier specific (if you decide to change carriers or the carrier changes its features/prices).

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

What type phone do you have? I don't use message+ but in the message app that I do use has a section

where it says delete old messages. It says it will hold up to 100 txt and 100 multimedia txt. Someone else on our account uses message+ so if you go into the settings on messages+ then go to advance see if you have a check next to delete old messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANDDUR7, we certainly understand the need to save your messages. What make and model phone do you have? Had anything changed with the Message + application like a software update?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes