Why does auto driving mode come on spontaneously?
Nickdanger777
Enthusiast - Level 2

My auto driving mode is spontaneously coming on in different situations and environments. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Auto driving mode comes on spontaneously
Nickdanger777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to uninstall and install after the second attempt everything seems to be fine

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nickdanger777 Let's regain control of your driving mode. When did this start happening? Had you updated your phone's software/applications or added new ones recently? What phone do you have?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nickdanger777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to uninstall updates and reinstall I had to do it twice but it did finally work on the second uninstall.

0 Likes
ReneeLynn

My driving mode is constantly coming on all day long g when I am.not driving. It just started this a week ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ReneeLynn-

I know this must be annoying specially if this is happening while not driving. Let's help you find a solution to this concern. What make/model phone you have? Is the software and applications up to date? Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nickdanger777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to uninstall and install after the second attempt everything seems to be fine

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
ReneeLynn

Droid turbo 5.1

Everything up to date

On Apr 13, 2016 4:00 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking that for us ReneeLynn. I can imagine how bothersome this must be. Let's place your phone in Safe Mode and keep us posted. Click on the link for steps on how to complete. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-180842/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes