Why does my message + app keep re-setting.
jsblake1012

Sometimes whjen I access message + it resets completely and gives me a welcome screen.

It then "re-starts"...  and when it completes re-installing then all the settings have changed. My notification sound is different, my emoji setting is back on even though I selected it not to be on, and the enable popup check mark is gone. Why does it keep doing that and how can I stop it?

Thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does my message + app keep re-setting.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clearing that up. I agree its not a common event. We never want you to have to settle with an issue. I recommend clearing the cache in Messages +. You can do this via Setting> Applications>Application Manager

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your messaging to work as intended. I apologize for the issue jsblake1012. When did the issue begin? Have thier been any changes to the device or new application installations? Which device are you having trouble with?

BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jsblake1012

I don't recall installing any new apps. It began about a month ago, but not sure exactly when. The device is my Samsung S5.  I presume this isn't a common event, so it may be I'll have to live with it. FYI, it hasn't happened since I sent this query, so maybe it's fixed itself...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clearing that up. I agree its not a common event. We never want you to have to settle with an issue. I recommend clearing the cache in Messages +. You can do this via Setting> Applications>Application Manager

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes