Why does my message with attached picture will show "sending" then I get a "failed" message?
LYNSTA25

I am trying to send a text message with an attached picture. I start with the picture and go through all the required steps. My phone lets me know that it has been sent. Then it hangs up and I get a message that it has failed. What am I doing wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my message with attached picture will show "sending" then I get a "failed" message?
deloused
Master - Level 3

That will usually occur if the device isn’t connected to a good data signal, if picture messaging isnt provisioned in the account, or if the file type or size isnt compatible with the service

0 Likes
Re: Why does my message with attached picture will show "sending" then I get a "failed" message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LYNSTA25,

I use picture messaging to keep in touch with my family and let them know how I'm doing. I totally understand how important it is that we get your picture messages flowing both ways. We'll fix this immediately. When did this begin? Are you able to receive text messages? What zip code are you having this problem in?

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes