Why does my text message notification just say "location message" and not show the whole message?
Audemars02

In the latest update for Message+ on Android (Samsung S7), some of my notifications now just say "location message" instead of showing the actual location.  These texts are from my Home Alarm monitoring company, and will say something like "ADT Pulse Alert: Home 2/2 8:26AM Bedroom Hall Motion (Zone 12) changed to Motion"

there is no location info embedded in the message and it now prevents me from seeing the message in a notification.  any idea why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my text message notification just say "location message" and not show the whole message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Some Verizon Messages(Message+)users experiencing issues after the update. We are aware of the issues and are working on a resolution to address the issue. For a temporary workaround please use native messaging application.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes