Why is customer service horrible?
jcrengal

Every time I call Customer Service, I get told to [removed] "fix my own [removed]phone." Aside from my business paying a lot of money for our service, we rarely ever have to use support for our devices but whenever we do, like recently, I get told to fix my own [removed]phone?

The amount of unprofessionalism I've exhibited by Verizon employees is absolutely atrocious. I'm not the only one, I've witnessed aggressive sales tactics such as misleading and falsifying information to close a sale with their customers.

What's worse is I can never get into contact with anybody in higher ups to report these issues. I just have to speak with someone on the bottom who can "assist in providing solutions."

What a joke.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is customer service horrible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jcrenfal, I am so sorry you have had anything but stellar service, but I thank you for giving feedback here, because I will be able to resolve your concerns and ensure that you have nothing but positive experiences going forward. I need to gather more information so I have sent a Private message to discuss what we can do to make sure all your needs are addressed.

TinaN_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is customer service horrible?
DERRICKDOLL101

l called Consumer Services in South Carolina regarding a problem with a misrepresentation of what I was getting from a Verizon consultant.  Her name was Torry, and she stayed on the phone with me for almost an hour!  She also made a number of other phone calls during our conversation.  I have never had a problem addressed as tenaciously as Torry.  She saved me!  I definitely would recommend her if you have a consumer problem.  She's the best!

0 Likes