Why isn't the notification light working on my LG G4?
KatieM88

My notification light does not work after I miss a text with the Message + app.  It works just fine with the basic text message app. Is there a solution to this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message + Notification light not working on LG G4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KatieM88,

We definitely want to make sure you know when you receive your messages. Applications may certainly vary in features and the option to change or enable the LED for Message+ may not be available. Has it worked in the past? If so, have there been any recent changes since it hasn't?

AdamG_VZW
VZWlow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message +  Notification light not working on LG G4
KatieM88

No it hasn't worked since I purchased the phone, I just happened to notice after I switched to the app I was no longer seeing the reminder.  In the app it lets me set the color for the notification and that is it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that this is working properly, KatieM88. Can you please access the Messages+ app>Select the Menu option in the upper left corner>Settings>Advanced>Notification during call, and disable this option. Then, going back to your home screen, please go to Settings>Sound & Notification>Apps>Select Messages+>Enable Priority.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KatieM88

I tried this and it still did not help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking these steps to troubleshoot. Does this happen whether the  its active at the time of the message or in standby mode? Have you tested different colors to see if they will work?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes