Why would Uid be 0?
LINDSEEE79

I sent a text to an at&t iphone and checking the message details, the Uid is 0? Was it not received?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why would Uid be 0?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LINDSEEE79 We want your text messages to work properly. Elaborate on the message details. What exactly are you referring to when you mentioned the 'Uid'. Are you having issues with sending texts to only AT& T users?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LINDSEEE79

When I pull up the message details for this particular text, the Uid is 0 while the previous text received and sent has a 9 digit Uid number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sorry that's not an indication that the messages wasn't sent. It may not have a UID number if the receiving number used an app that wasn't recognized. We don't have a way that you can check if another carrier has received the message.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes