Wifi for text
Wsullivan1221

How do i set wifi as my primary way of receiving messages in Message+

I'd like to be able to have mms and sms go through wifi while I'm around my router but switch right back to cellular once I leave my home.

Also, does anyone know how to change the vibrate pattern for Message+ notifications?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi for text
Wsullivan1221

Similar to the way iMessage works*

0 Likes
Not applicable

Wsullivan1221

HI,

The app does not automatically toggle between the 2 settings. You do have some choices though.

Main Menu >Settings - Sync over WIFI only

Main Menu>Settings>Advanced Settings - Enable Network Notifications

I hope this helps.

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes
Wsullivan1221

Thank you for the clarification. Do you know of any way to change the vibrate pattern for texts? I don't like how it's the same as when I get a phone a call.

0 Likes
Simplychi83

Where are these setting on the iPhone 6?

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI-

No. The Message+ app does not have a vibrate pattern option at this time. You can however set distinct tones in Conversation Menu (3dots)>Customize>Tones. But that is related to the Tone, not the Vibrate.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wsullivan you have reached the right place. The vibrate pattern can be changed here: Settings>Sounds>text tones>tap vibration> then you will have some options at your disposal or even create a custom one.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wsullivan1221

that option is not I'm message+ settings and on the s6 settings, it only works for calls 😕

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wsullivan1221, thank you so much for the response back. Are you currently using the Samsung Galaxy S6 or the iPhone 6s? I just want to make sure that we're providing and gathering hte proper informaiton for the right phone.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wsullivan1221

I have a galaxy s6

0 Likes