Will I be able to use my tablet to make calls?
Chevyguy804

From what i understand you have to have advanced calling to be able to make calls with your tablet using verizon messages right? So my question is will i be able to make calls using my verizon note10.1 2014 edition with verizon messages now or anytime in the near future. As i dont think advanced calling is available for my tablet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: note 10.1 2014 edition making calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chevyguy804,

The buzz around this great feature is awesome and rightly so. I know it has made my own cellular experience better having multiple devices to answer my calls. You are correct, Advanced Calling will need to be enabled in order for tablet calling to work. Advanced Calling will need to be enabled on the phone, so the phone will need to be compatible, not your tablet. The tablet will just need to have the latest version of Verizon Messages enabled and synced with your phone.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chevyguy804,

The buzz around this great feature is awesome and rightly so. I know it has made my own cellular experience better having multiple devices to answer my calls. You are correct, Advanced Calling will need to be enabled in order for tablet calling to work. Advanced Calling will need to be enabled on the phone, so the phone will need to be compatible, not your tablet. The tablet will just need to have the latest version of Verizon Messages enabled and synced with your phone.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Chevyguy804

My note has advanced calling activated and my tabelt has the lastest

version of verizon messages, and is also synced with my phone. The

messaging is working great, ijust cant make or receive calls from the

tablet.

On Nov 10, 2015 1:43 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Chevyguy804,

Thank you for your patience. Please not on the  'Tablet Calling' USER GUIDE that Advanced Calling has not yet launched on a few tablets, one of which, unfortunately, is yours.  I do not at this time have a launch date for your tablet.  Please check back around the 20th of this month...if I do not alert you earlier.  

TABLET CALLING - Android

COMING SOON on these TABLETS:

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 10.1 4G LTE

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE PRO 4G LTE

LG G PAD 10.1 4G LTE

LG G PAD 7.0 4G LTE

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes