Will I need to connect my new device to the Verizon Messages desktop app?
kaytee4ever

I lost my phone and requested a replacement through the protection plan. My desktop Messages plus app is already set up; will I have to reconnect my new device when it arrives to keep getting my messages on desktop app?

Thank you,

Kathy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Replacing lost device: Have to reconnect to my desktop app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kaytee4ever, I would be lost without my phone. We are here to help. Your messages will stay on your desktop even when you receive your new device. Though you will still need to setup Messaging+ on the device in order to continue with the desktop messaging.  If you do not setup Message+ on the new devices new messages will not come through the desktop.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Replacing lost device: Have to reconnect to my desktop app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kaytee4ever, I would be lost without my phone. We are here to help. Your messages will stay on your desktop even when you receive your new device. Though you will still need to setup Messaging+ on the device in order to continue with the desktop messaging.  If you do not setup Message+ on the new devices new messages will not come through the desktop.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes