Will not let me send pictures to other people, and email addresses.
PattonQuirarte7

Hello, Just yesterday I had a problem with my cell phone.  I had tried to upload a picture to myspace by sending it to the email address, but it had  failed and said "Re-Try Sending again?" and a few seconds later I had gotten a text message that said by the following number "900080002020" and the message had said "Your message cannot be delivered.  The destination you are attempting to send a message to has been blocked by the account owner."   I know I have not blocked any numbers, as I am the account owner, and I know I have not been blocked by my friends.  After I had gotten the first one, I had tried a couple others, and it had came back with the same error, I have tried a soft reset but that had done nothing, and I tried not messaging for a while.  But still the same results.  Please help!

Thank you in advance!

**Edit**

It will let me send pictures to other people now, but the email problem still remains.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will not let me send pictures to other people, and email addresses.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you try sending to 69772 (short code for myspace?  You could try that instead of an email address.  I know Facebook has email as well as short code that I can send my pictures to, maybe myspace does too.

0 Likes