Windows 11 app
Dracosin

Is there the app for windows 11? I'm starting to use my laptop a bit more and would like an app to use. It says it's available for windows 10/11 but when i go to the store or the link there's no download options at all and this cannot be found in a general search through the windows store. 

0 Likes
Re: Windows 11 app
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Dracosin wrote:

Is there the app for windows 11? I'm starting to use my laptop a bit more and would like an app to use. It says it's available for windows 10/11 but when i go to the store or the link there's no download options at all and this cannot be found in a general search through the windows store. 

The Verizon Message+ desktop app for Win10 has been removed from the Microsoft/Windows Store and the Verizon recommendation to date is to use the web/browser version at https://web.vma.verizon.com .  They stated that the last released desktop app for Message+ v3.0.x would still work but is not supported for troubleshooting or updates. There was no install file for that version that could be saved and shared.  No information has been provided as far as I know on ANY new/updated Windows version.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Windows 11 app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you, jav6. The information you shared is correct, and thank you for offering your insight. 

-George

0 Likes