Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Windows Message App Install Fix (Worked for me)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Wonderful! We're happy to read that your issue was resolved. We're always here if you have any other question. Please stay safe, and have a great night! ~Aaron

0 Likes
Re: Windows Message+ App
nocigar

there is no windows 10 message application which is functional - therefore, despite your "trying" you advice is useless...

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@nocigar wrote:

there is no windows 10 message application which is functional - therefore, despite your "trying" you advice is useless...

Windows 10 M+ desktop app v3.0.1 is functional for me, just not perfect so I use it when appropriate.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Windows Message+ App SOLVED!!!!!!!
Veliko

This app now needs to be downloaded directly from the Microsoft Store.
Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizonmessages/9plsfg6pjz50#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

If the link is no longer valid, Type "Microsoft Store" on your desktop search bar to open the store and search for the app "Verizon Messages"

0 Likes
Re: Windows Message+ App R.I.P.
pedicle

Verizon Messages Windows Desktop client feature is no longer available for new downloads. As an alternative you can use Verizon Messages Web client to send and receive messages from your desktop computer.

Thanks,

VZM Team.

0 Likes
pedicle

From  VZ

Verizon Messages Windows Desktop client feature is no longer available for new downloads. As an alternative you can use Verizon Messages Web client to send and receive messages from your desktop computer.

Thanks,

VZM Team.

0 Likes