Re: Windows Message App Install Fix (Worked for me)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wonderful! We're happy to read that your issue was resolved. We're always here if you have any other question. Please stay safe, and have a great night! ~Aaron

0 Likes
Re: Windows Message+ App
nocigar
Enthusiast - Level 2

there is no windows 10 message application which is functional - therefore, despite your "trying" you advice is useless...

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@nocigar wrote:

there is no windows 10 message application which is functional - therefore, despite your "trying" you advice is useless...

Windows 10 M+ desktop app v3.0.1 is functional for me, just not perfect so I use it when appropriate.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Windows Message+ App SOLVED!!!!!!!
Veliko
Enthusiast - Level 1

This app now needs to be downloaded directly from the Microsoft Store.
Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizonmessages/9plsfg6pjz50#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

If the link is no longer valid, Type "Microsoft Store" on your desktop search bar to open the store and search for the app "Verizon Messages"

0 Likes
Re: Windows Message+ App R.I.P.
pedicle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Messages Windows Desktop client feature is no longer available for new downloads. As an alternative you can use Verizon Messages Web client to send and receive messages from your desktop computer.

Thanks,

VZM Team.

0 Likes
pedicle
Enthusiast - Level 2

From  VZ

Verizon Messages Windows Desktop client feature is no longer available for new downloads. As an alternative you can use Verizon Messages Web client to send and receive messages from your desktop computer.

Thanks,

VZM Team.

0 Likes
JJ555

This is in no way acceptable.  A "web client" doesn't notify me of new messages without me opening the page every time I log into my computer, and again every time it times out.  Only supporting an app for old downloads (prior to 3 years ago) is literally saying "we will not value our new customers as much so nobody should switch to Verizon now".  I did not have the app by 2019 but I want to install it now.  You have had SEVEN YEARS to get Windows 10 support working right - it's not a brand-new OS.  This should not be an issue in any way, shape or form.  WHEN is this going to be fixed?

My Galaxy Note9 is getting old and starting to hold less charge, so I figure I'll need a new phone within a year or two.  I will definitely be researching to see if another carrier has this desktop messaging functionality working in an actual reasonable way, rather than simply buying another Verizon phone.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes