all of a sudden today I keep getting logged out after just a few minutes; then have to put in login and password again. annoying1
lattelovinm

all of a sudden today I keep getting logged out after just a few minutes; then have to put in login and password again. annoying!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: all of a sudden today I keep getting logged out after just a few minutes; then have to put in login and password again. annoying1
Not applicable

HI lattelovinm,

Thanks for your message!  What are you getting logged out of exactly? Which application? Please explain in detail so that I can try to assist you.

-ALIEM

0 Likes
Re: all of a sudden today I keep getting logged out after just a few minutes; then have to put in login and password again. annoying1
jsp1001

I am having the same problem starting yesterday.  Did not happen before.

Getting logged out of the web version of verizon messages.

I'm using the latest version of chrome on Win xp.

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI jsp1001

We are looking into this. I will get back to you,hopefully tomorrow.  If the issue corrects itself, please let me know so I can stop the inquiry.

ALIEM

0 Likes
jsp1001

actually this issue has gone away today.

But I'm still having the "syncing problem" I posted about today.

Joseph S. Park

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 3:45 PM, aliem_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes