auto reply - time won't set
srohllf

When turning auto reply on the date will not hold for when it should be active until.  Also cannot delete previous reply with messages that were created.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: auto reply - time won't set
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the correct date set is definitely important so I completely understand your concern srohllf. Text messaging is my main means of communication so I know how you feel.
 How log has this been going on? What phone do you have? Is the issue with auto reply only when using Verizon Messages? How are you setting up the auto reply? What reply are you trying to delete? Are you trying to delete the previous auto reply message?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srohllf

Thank you for your response. I was able to get the answer from a tech on the phone. Apple blocked auto reply features on all phones due to a security concern with 3rd party apps. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Of course. We're happy to hear that you were able to receive the support that you needed. We're always here if you have questions and you can also find many useful resources for all our devices and services by visiting www.vzw.com/support. Also, you can see all the ways to get in touch with us, including our Live Chat, on our Contact Us page here http://vz.to/1DrCyiX.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes