can I check my text messages online?
concernforthefu
0 Likes
Re: can I check my text messages online?
paty

i need to check my messeges

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The quick answer is no, you cannot view the content of text messages online.

Having said that, what phone do you have?  And why can't you view the messages on the phone?  If it's a Droid or iPhone, there may be an app that will forward text messages to your email, however it needs to be set up prior to losing or otherwise being without your phone.

Splarchie

phone is broke

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the phone is off or otherwise not able to connect to the network, then the messages will be stored for up to 5 days (I think) and delivered to a phone activated on the line.  Longer than 5 days, and the messages are no longer able to be delivered.  If someone has already sent a message to your phone, you cannot read it online or get it any other way than to activate a phone on the line it was sent to.

0 Likes
g2marb

So, no way to see any incoming text to the phone...say if your traveling abroad and there is no service available for your phone (US service but in Europe)?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@g2marb - Correct. The texting only goes to your device and number, as long as you have service. There is now way to forward the messages to a different phone number or view them online, even if you travel abroad.

Thank you everyone for your assistance. May everyone have a great week!

NicandroN_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
MY818DOLL

yes you can ! i broke my cellphone so thats how i check them, search in the verizon website "verizon messages" so you get more info.

0 Likes