can not contact one person
yukisabo

My friend and I facetime, text and call a lot. But about a year or so ago when I switched to verizon, we weren’t able to communicate anymore. We still can communicate through social media but nothing through our phones. We both sometimes receive notifications that we are trying to call but the call simply won’t connect, or only certain messages go through. I recently sent my iPhone in to repair, and when I received it back, I tried calling them before I put my sim card in, and it worked. But once I put my sim card in, they didn’t get any notifications that I was trying to facetime them. 

0 Likes
Re: can not contact one person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to reach your friend. Do you know if they have trouble reaching anyone other than you?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
chrischoi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make sure you're both logged into your Apple accounts and trying to Facetime each other strictly through Apple's Facetime to their Facetime contact. Are you using Verizon's Garbage Messages app or iMessage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chrischoi, we can help submit an IT ticket for this concern if not already submitted at this point. We've sent you a private message to further assist with this online Verizon Messages concern. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
chrischoi
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's how good and reactive you guys are. Trying to help me with something when I'm not having the issue in this thread. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@yukisabo

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with Facetime. Is this only happening with this one person though? I ask because that would be an important factor to know about. Do they have any issues of their own when it comes to calls, texts, or Facetime with other people?

@chrischoi

Apologies for any confusion, but thank you for your helpful suggestions to the OP.

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes