cannot retrieve voicemail remotely when mailbox is full
CMAEMCC

I followed the instructions to remotely retrieve voicemail (dial mobile#, enter # during the greeting message) but my problem appears to be that since my mailbox is full, I don't get my greeting. After dialing my cell# I get an announcement "the mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages at this time. Goodbye" and the call ends.  I tried entering a # during that announcement but it doesn't let me into my mailbox.  Do you have a suggestion? I want to empty my mailbox remotely.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot retrieve voicemail remotely when mailbox is full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CMAEMCC, we understand how important it is to retrieve your voicemail while being away from your phone.  Allow us to go over the details. Can you  let us know what happened to your device for why you may need to retrieve your voicemail remotely? Also, you have followed the proper steps to try and retrieve your voicemail by dialing your mobile number from another device. We unfortunately do not another way for you to retrieve your voicemail considering that your mailbox is full and your phone does not allow you to proceed to the next step.  Please view this link for additional details http://vz.to/2weQLEL.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes