delayed text
muckhappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

keep getting delayed text messages and unable to open mms.  This has been ongoing for the last week regardless of where I go, and it is happening t other verizon devices as well as mine

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: delayed text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear about the delayed text messages you are having! I know how important your texts are to you. I see this has been going on for about a week in your area. If you could follow and send us your account information in a private message, I am certain we can get things investigated for you. You also could contact us directly at 800-922-0204 and choose option 3 for technical support if you would prefer to speak with us by phone directly. Thank you!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear about the delayed text messages you are having! I know how important your texts are to you. I see this has been going on for about a week in your area. If you could follow and send us your account information in a private message, I am certain we can get things investigated for you. You also could contact us directly at 800-922-0204 and choose option 3 for technical support if you would prefer to speak with us by phone directly. Thank you!

nam24
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is happening to me and my husband also. We both have samsung galaxy s4's and when we send texts it sometimes takes quite while for it to go through and says "sending" for sometimes 5 minutes. We also have a hard time opening mms messages at times.

Mike38_1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is also happens to me, and all of the sudden my phone has been very slow and I have done nothing different.

0 Likes
Mike38_1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also I have WiFi, and I use it all the time, never use my date but it is being used some how.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nam24 We're sorry to hear about you and your husband's texting issues. Which text application are you using? How long have you been experiencing your specific issue?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for informing us your service experiences, Mike38.1976. Here to help out as well! What is the make and model of your phone? Any pattern with the slowness? Do you recall if this started after an update or an app install?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes