deleting pics from an album on Pix Place
cpequin
Enthusiast - Level 1
The instructions say to left click, drag and drop a pic to the trash can icon for deletion. When I try this, it highlights everything green, and doesn't delete. I've tried to hold down "ctrl" while left clicking as well with same result.  Anyone know the secret? Thanks in advance.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: deleting pics from an album on Pix Place
cpequin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay, I'm going to answer my own question!  I was using Google Chrome when I experienced the problem.  Apparently, just one of many sites that is not supported by Chrome...(my bank is another!) Anyway, works like a champ with good ol' Internet Explorer.  Heads up to Google fans--there's a few more bugs to work out of that browser.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cpequin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay, I'm going to answer my own question!  I was using Google Chrome when I experienced the problem.  Apparently, just one of many sites that is not supported by Chrome...(my bank is another!) Anyway, works like a champ with good ol' Internet Explorer.  Heads up to Google fans--there's a few more bugs to work out of that browser.

0 Likes
TJWrangler
lol wish i saw that topic i would of told you how to do it :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
Chrome is a stripped down browser it has issues with things. I personally used it then stopped b/c of all the issues ( handling adobe PDF is a big one ). Personally I use Firefox, and it puts good ole bloated IE to shame.
0 Likes
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mozilla's Firefox is the bomb!  It's automatic, instant Spell Check helps me look 'smart'.:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes