do I have to have a Facebook account to send a message to someone
jimbo4070

Do I have to have a Face book account to send someone a message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: do I have to have a Facebook account to send a message to someone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question jimbo4070! I've got the answers you need. You do not need a Facebook account to send a text message to another Verizon Wireless customer while using the Verizon Messages+ application. You would need a Facebook account however if you were wanting to send messages to another Facebook user using the Facebook Messaging application.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question jimbo4070! I've got the answers you need. You do not need a Facebook account to send a text message to another Verizon Wireless customer while using the Verizon Messages+ application. You would need a Facebook account however if you were wanting to send messages to another Facebook user using the Facebook Messaging application.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes