does it cost to bbm people in the dominican republic
creg10

Does it cost to use bbm if the other person is in the Dominican Republic? They also have bbm.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: does it cost to bbm people in the dominican republic
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If that is considered data roaming, then you will be charged.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

And if you are not roaming, communicating through BBM with anyone anywhere in the world is included in your BB data plan. For example, I'm in the U.S. but I BBM with people in the UK and Thailand and it's covered by my data plan. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi creg10,

Great question! BBM is free to use as long as you have a data connection. If the person in Dominican Republic lives there and has a data connection all messages are free and included with his/her data plan, it will not cost you any extra. If the person in Dominican Republic is another user in your account I recommend that person use a WiFi data connection to avoid data roaming charges or consider a Global Data plan http://businessportals.verizonwireless.com/international/GlobalData/Caribbean/Dominican Republic.htm... for that line while outside the United States.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes