droid video txt messaging
billyholiday

Can anyone tell me how to forward a video txt to my contacts?  It used to be so easy on my ancient (2 year old phone).  Now I am lost.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: droid video txt messaging
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Find the video on your phone, and there should be a (right) soft key Options>>>Send.  Choose who to send it to, add subject/text or whatever, and send.

**EDIT - I read the question too quickly and incorrectly - apologies.....

If someone has sent you a video and you simply want to forward that, and that option isn't working, then try saving the video to your phone and doing as I said above.  If I have a text message open, my right soft key has an option to forward.....

0 Likes
butterfly1001

I don't see a right soft key on my Motorola Droid.  Any ideas?  I can't send pictures in text messages.  Thanks

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

butterfly1001 wrote:

I don't see a right soft key on my Motorola Droid.  Any ideas?  I can't send pictures in text messages.  Thanks

If you can't send pictures, then you won't be able to send video either....do you have a data block?  That makes no sense with a Droid.  Why are you unable to send picture messages?

There is a board for Android devices - perhaps post this over there or search those boards for an answer....I don'thave the Droid myself so i can't mess with it to help you out... sorry! 

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Suzy with the Droid forwarding a message is DIFFERENT!! Take note....:smileyhappy:

Butterfly.....Go to your text thread you want with the video.

Hold your finger down on the outside of the message (not video part).

A menu will pop up & tap"forward"

Another way you can do it is just save the video to your phone then send it to the desired contact.

0 Likes