dropped calls
TERMAR79

I live in Catonsville in a townhome and have little to no cell reception in my community.  This is a relatively new problem.  I have checked with others in the community who have verizon, and they, too, are no longer able to use their cell phones.  I have constant dropped calls, or can not make and receive calls.  I called Verizon and was told it was due to the "terrain".  I am in a populated area next to CCBC and 1 mile from 95.  I tried to change providers, but was told I would have to pay off my phones (which is $1300).  So I am forced to stay with Verizon with 2 cell phones that we can use within a mile of our home or in our home.  How is this possible ethical?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: dropped calls
KELDEL01
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are having the same issue in Phoenix, AZ.

0 Likes
baroukers
Enthusiast - Level 3

We're having the same problem in Las Vegas, NV, and my dad is having it in Fort Worth, TX.

0 Likes
RYAEYE41

I get good signal most of the time so my phone says, then calls just drop.    Today happened over 5 times.   Problem I also realized is that I can hear them perfectly and they have trouble hearing me. Also people in specific locations seem to get the most dropped calls, but talking with them they are fine with everyone else just whatever path our call gets routed has problems day after day.

So something wrong with the network.  Makes doing my business over the phone a nightmare. 

0 Likes
RYAEYE41

I swear if I get another call from Verizon telling me they are going to downgrade my 3G quality again until I get a new phone with them, I will be done with trying to make it work with Verizon.

0 Likes