e-mail repeats
Easy

I keep getting several e-mails from my sbcglobal account repeatedly sent NUMEROUS time to my phone.  how do I stop that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: e-mail repeats
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Easy.,

That certainly can be frustrating to receive numerous e-mails. Which phone do you have? Have you tried to delete the e-mail account and add it again? If not, try this first. Do you have more than one e-mail account set up on your phone? Are you receiving duplicate e-mails from those accounts too?

I am looking forward to assisting you further, once I receive a response from you,

Thank you,

Lena A.

Follow us on Twitter   

0 Likes
Easy

I have an LG Enlighten; the problem is with just one of 2 e-mail accounts. I tried deleting the account, but am still getting some repeats. It appears to have helped a little, but did not solve the problem. I may try that again.

thanks,

Easy

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi Easy! Welcome to the community! Deleting and re-adding the email account should resolve the majority of the issues you have with your email. Did removing it a second time help? Do you receive those duplicate emails on your computer? Which email provider is this email account.

Let me know so that I can assist further.  

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Easy

thanks, deleting the account appears to have solved the problem

0 Likes