eGift Problem
jmcmixx

I purchased a $25 eGift for my wife and she never received it. (She has received other eGifts, just not this one for some reason.)

I got the confirmation email that it went through and the $25 charge appears on my bill, but the actual eGift message never went through. Worse yet, the eGift does not appear in the messaging app thus leaving me no way to resend it either. Talked to Verizon Cust service and they were not helpful at all. (Kept repeating the issue and they acted as though they never heard of the eGift option at all.)  Also tried the online support for self-service, but none of the solutions there solved the issue. 

So I now have a $25 charge on my bill that you expect me to pay, yet the services were never delivered. After 19 years with Verizon, this is NOT the kind of service I'm used to getting - especially in paying a premium for the service. Can someone help me out here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: eGift Problem
Not applicable

HI jmcmixx,

Thanks for your patience!  I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the eGift feature.

If this is still an issue please email me at the below address:

VERIZONMESSAGES@VERIZONWIRELESS.COM

Email Subject line : eGift issue

Please fill in this chart and include it in your email so that I can open an inquiry.

EGIFT TROUBLESHOOTING CHART

Submitted by:

N/A

CUSTOMER

X

N/A

SENDER

RECIPIENT

Date eCard sent

N/A

Mobile number

Carrier

VERIZON

Egift card and Amount

(Target, Starbucks, …)

N/A

Error Code (if any)

THANK YOU,

ALIEM

View solution in original post

Not applicable

HI jmcmixx,

Thanks for your patience!  I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the eGift feature.

If this is still an issue please email me at the below address:

VERIZONMESSAGES@VERIZONWIRELESS.COM

Email Subject line : eGift issue

Please fill in this chart and include it in your email so that I can open an inquiry.

EGIFT TROUBLESHOOTING CHART

Submitted by:

N/A

CUSTOMER

X

N/A

SENDER

RECIPIENT

Date eCard sent

N/A

Mobile number

Carrier

VERIZON

Egift card and Amount

(Target, Starbucks, …)

N/A

Error Code (if any)

THANK YOU,

ALIEM

Not applicable

hi jmcmixx,

This is a quick note to follow up on your eGift issue. Please let me know if you have NOT been able to get this resolved so that I can assist in this.

ALIEM

0 Likes
jmcmixx

Yes... The issue was finally resolved.

Sent from Outlook Mobile

0 Likes
nuon6661

i sent a egift to the wrong number and i emailed you guys what else can i do 

0 Likes