enV3 - attaching photo in an email??????
JNye

Hi, I'm new to the enV3 and would like to know how to upload an attchment in my moble email account.  Idealy I want to upload a few pics, to my facebook.com account, that are in my phone.  I have the email I need to send it to BUT do not see how I can attach a pic in my comcast.net account?

Please help.  Where can I find that setting to do this?

JNye 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: enV3 - attaching photo in an email??????
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

It might be easier for if you just send it as a normal MMS message. Instead of sending it to a normal phone number input the email address for uploads to Facebook. Once you send the message it'll upload the photo right to your Facebook album.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just to add to nmchileman's reply - send the pic as a picture message to mobile.facebook.com - any text you include will show up as the caption for the picture in your "mobile uploads" album.  You can put the photos in different albums from within facebook once they are uploaded.

0 Likes
JNye

Thanks but I can't even find where to add an attachment in the email on my phone???? 

I go to my comcast.net account that I created.  I compose a new message BUT there is no way to attach a pic much less anything else???  Is this a comcast.net issue???  I have my facebook.com email address that I want to send but just can't find the attachment setting???

Help:smileyhappy: 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

JNye wrote:

Thanks but I can't even find where to add an attachment in the email on my phone???? 

It's not sending email from the phone....it's just a text message, or pix message that you want to send.  Get the picture on your screen, hit the right soft key for options, choose "send as picture message", and in the To: spot put the facebook email address.
0 Likes
JNye

You ROCK!!!  Thanks... that was very easy.  I was going at it the wrong way. 

Thanks again! 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
:smileyhappy:  Glad to help.  Sometimes we try to make things more complicated than they should be!
0 Likes