get a black pix/video text from my friend
TJWrangler
Can anyone help? i only get black picture and cideo messages from my one friend she has the samsung glyde, i have the lg dare. the videos and pictures show up on her phone but when she sends them to me i just recieve sound and no video and text and no picture. But when i send her a picture or video she gets it. any reason as to why this is happening or how we can fix it?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: get a black pix/video text from my friend
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
What are the video resolution, file size, and length of the recording that your friend is trying to send?
0 Likes
TJWrangler
size 3kb attachment .jpg 2kb video was 17 seconds size 61kb attachment size 60kb
0 Likes
TJWrangler
another video was 30s size 103 kb attachm,ent was 102kb
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

TJWrangler wrote:
size 3kb attachment .jpg 2kb video was 17 seconds size 61kb attachment size 60kb
That does not seem right at all. For a 17 sec video it should be almost 200k. I don't get where those other ' attachments are coming from. You should have one file if only a vid was sent.  thinking.gif
0 Likes
TJWrangler
yea thats the info of each files file size 103kb attachment size was 102kb and that was the 30s video all i got was just sound and no video but she said she can see the video fine on her phone
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
Was just thinking, try sending that to your email and let check to see if you can ' see ' what it is there, and what are all those extra attachments, and/or send to another phone to verify if anyone else can view.
0 Likes
TJWrangler
yea did that just sound and  a black video idk whats going on she gets mine just fine but i  cant get hers =[
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
What type of file extensions are they in your email?
0 Likes
TJWrangler
it says and saves them as .3g2 files
0 Likes