gift.vzw.com website is showing 405 error
hc15
Enthusiast - Level 1

gift.vzw.com redeem gift card website is showing 405 error

Re: gift.vzw.com website is showing 405 error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hc15, gift card issues are never fun. No worries we are here to help. To better assist you, we need to ask you some questions. Are you activating a gift card or are you trying to make a payment? JacobG_VZW 

0 Likes
benhameen
Enthusiast - Level 2

gift.vzw.com redeem gift card website is showing 405 error.  Egift card from the messenger app.  

0 Likes
benhameen
Enthusiast - Level 2

gift.vzw.com redeem gift card website is showing 405 error.  Egift card from the messenger app.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow.Is there a value that you see on 
https://www.verizon.com/accessories/gift-card-balance/ ?
-David

0 Likes
benhameen
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are talking about a Verizon gift card. We are talking about gift cards purchased through message+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion, benhameen. Let's address this issue correctly. You encounter an error (405 error) when you visit the gift card website, but the URL included in the original message is not a complete URL. Please share the entire URL text for us to check on that link. 

In the meantime, I want to share a link (https://www.verizon.com/support/gift-card-faqs/) to more information about Verizon Gift Cards. -Antonio

0 Likes
Fredcary

Are you folks at Verizon not listening????   We are using your messenger account to give E gifts to people. YOUR MESSENGER. When somebody tries to use it they get a 405 error. You now have about 500 of my dollars and I  have 4 friends that are really unhappy. TELL US WHAT TO DO

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have those gifts for your friends. With regard to the gift cards have you contacted the support department. They can be reached at 1.800.876.4141 to further assist with your gift card concern. -Jasper

0 Likes