Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I see texts records?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the messages are still on the phone and it is a Android phone, you can use one of the SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store to convert the messages into a printable format.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless you are using Verizon's Integrated Messaging (which provides for printing texts from the desktop), obtaining text records require a court order and Verizon usually only has the past 10 days' worth.  You can access the past 90 days' worth of text logs via your on-line My Verizon account if you're the Account Owner on a post-paid account and logged in as such.

Depending on the phone you have (assuming you are talking about texts on your phone as opposed to on-line), you could download an app that allows text backup/restore/printing.  Or you could forward the texts to your e-mail and print them as e-mails, but you'll probably lose the time stamps.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the messages are still on the phone and it is a Android phone, you can use one of the SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store to convert the messages into a printable format.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ninjas are running wild tonight!