how do I get past "message has stopped" or "message keeps stopping"?
jimsmasonry

I just installed Messages+ from Goggle Playstore on my Digiland tablet (DL7006, Android 7.0). After I open the app and click on "Start messaging" the app closes before I can even enter my phone number, and I get the message that says "Messages+ has stopped" and when I try it again I get "Messages+ keeps stopping". This is a fresh install. I have tried rebooting twice, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I get past "message has stopped" or "message keeps stopping"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
jimsmasonry

<<removed>>

Hi ElizabethC_VZW and thank you for your response,

I tried as you suggested twice, before and after an uninstall and reinstall. I also tried rebooting a couple of times. It still shuts down after approximately 10 seconds whether I click “Start Messaging” and try to enter my number  or just don’t touch anything. It works great on my Amazon tablet.

Jim

<< Edited to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimsmasrony, we’re happy to hear that things are going well with your other tablet and we’re sorry to hear that these additional steps did not improve your current experience. At this time, we don’t have any resources that would allow us to troubleshoot on a non-Verizon device, such as your Digiland tablet. At this point, we’d like to recommend reaching out to Digiland for further support along with reaching out to the application developers as well. Our Verizon Messages team can be reached via email at "VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com"

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes