how do i upload pictures I have on my phone to the computer?
littlesailboat

How do I get the pictures I have taken on my phone uploaded on to the computer? Is this an application that costs money and is it done through the verizon website?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i upload pictures I have on my phone to the computer?
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

What type of phone do you have?

0 Likes
littlesailboat

Hi! I have the envy.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

littlesailboat wrote:

How do I get the pictures I have taken on my phone uploaded on to the computer? Is this an application that costs money and is it done through the verizon website?

There are a couple ways to uploads pics to your computer.

1.  Select a picture in your phone & then send it to your email address. Just in the TO spot switch to abc mode and enter in your email. Open the email on your computer & save the picture to your computer. 

2.  Go to picture gallery and select a picture.  Go to options-->Send-->Online album. This will send the pic(s) directly to your online album. You go to www.vzwpix.com and log in your account. Go to your messages and the pictures should be there.

3.  You can transfer the pics to a memory card if your device supports a memory card. Once that is all done, just hook up your phone to your computer with a usb cord. (settings-->tools-->usb mass storage).  Transfer the pics to your computer. 

If you have a messaging package then it'll all go towards your messaging package. Picture messaging goes towards your messaging package basically. 

0 Likes
ruffages

Reading the thread and I managed to get a video from off the Samsung alias 2 to the computer.  Both the online storage and email but I can't save the video to personal storage as it requires  quicktime PRO 7 and I"m not willing to pay for it.  Is there some other way I can save the video to my computer?

Thanx.

0 Likes
darklem

apple iphone

0 Likes