how to sync verizon message to my other devices
crazedskirvw

Hello I am trying to sync Verizon Message+ across all my devices such as my old Galaxy S5, new Galaxy Note 9, and Ipad and tried to look for integrated messaging but it seems that I am already signed up for it....but my Verizon messages+ are still being synced across my devices. Please HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to sync verizon message to my other devices
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use integrated messaging to sync from your current active phone to your computer, tablet, and/or smart watch. You can't sync the messages to an old inactivated phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crazedskirvw, having that quick access to messages makes a world of difference. As mentioned by Ann154, this service is one that may sync between your phone and either a tablet or watch. When downloading Message + to the iPad, what exact issue do you experience? Are there any error messages? Is the iPad active with its own cellular connection?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PUBAND

I am having a similar issue.  I run Verizon Messages on Windows 10 and Messages+ on my Galaxy S9.  If I type responses in a conversation on my PC, they do not appear in the conversation on my phone.  The conversation on my phone shows all responses from the other person and anything I typed on the phone, but nothing I type on the PC shows up on my phone.

0 Likes
DOULAW92
Enthusiast - Level 1

the question is, how to start synchronizing?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to help you. I do want to clarify a few things. What are you trying to synchronize? Please elaborate. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes