how to view text messages with verizon online
TROMCD41

Is it possible to view your text messages through the verizon online account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to view text messages with verizon online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TROMCD41! We always want to ensure that you are able to see as much as possible. Although you cannot view specifics about the messages, you can view the logs under Usage in your My Verizon. While there, you can see the logs of how many they have sent, but you will not be able to see exactly what was in the messages. I hope that helps!

FranklinM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you log into your Verizon account online, there IS a Send A Message option which lets you use Message+ sync'ed with your phone.  You can see/send/receive messages there.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

We understand that there are times when it is beneficial to be able to view messages that have been sent from your phone with Message +, TROMCD41.

The great news is that customers who sign in to the My Verizon Web or desktop app are able to view, send, receive and print messages. You can access the messages from tablets, computers and even the cellphone.

Messages start syncing on the day you sign up for the Integrated Messaging service. Any messages you sent before you signed up for the service won't be synced. This syncing process may not be instantaneous.

The Integrated Messaging service syncs up to 90 days of messages to the web and your tablet or other devices. Messages older than 90 days will remain on your phone, but won't be synced to the web.

I hope this information is helpful.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes