i am abroad now. i receive text messages even if my data is off. do i get charged if i open the messages
MARNAN35

i am abroad now.i receive text messages even if my data is off. will i be charged if i open the text messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i am abroad now. i receive text messages even if my data is off. do i get charged if i open the messages
deloused
Master - Level 3

The charges would depend on the price plan you're on. If you're in a country where your domestic messaging allowance is included there wouldn't be extra charges, otherwise international messaging rates would apply for each message your phone received (whether opened or not)

0 Likes
Re: i am abroad now. i receive text messages even if my data is off. do i get charged if i open the messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARNAN35,

We certainly hope you're traveling for good reasons. Deloused is right, texting charges would depend on the plan. You can confirm how you're being billed based on your plan and the country you're visiting using our Trip Planner Tool at this link http://vz.to/2cFFtj1 . It'll provide you with the information based on the plan you currently have. 

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes